After the release of BTS‘s new “Study With BTS” video, ARMYs started getting creative with other videos they would love to see from the boys. One of the ideas, “Workout With BTS,” instantly gained attention on Twitter. Check out some of the reasons ARMYs named below of why they need this to happen ASAP!
1. Well, just think of the possibilities.
This is the content we deserve.
— 𝓁𝒶𝓊 ♕ is suspended (@yoonsepiphanys) September 2, 2021
2. Each member can have their own segment.
ARMYs will be skilled in all areas by the end!
Pilates with Namjoon
Yoga with Jin
Calisthenics with Yoongi
Zumba with Hobi
Cross Fit with Jimin
Running with Tae
Boxing with Jungkook
— bora (slow) (@modooborahae) September 2, 2021
3. Working out is just so much better than studying.
You can’t argue with this logic.
— JIMIN's (@chimb_mon) September 2, 2021
4. More of this, please.
You can never have enough sweaty Bangtan.
— Shell⁷ | PLEASE VOTE BTS ON TFMA (@chocolatecanndy) September 2, 2021
5. Alternatively, you can sit back and watch the eye candy.
Watching BTS > Getting fit.
— catsgranny (@catsgranny) September 2, 2021
6. Let’s be honest, ARMYs have their priorities in check.
Watching them study is nice, but watching them exercise is *chef’s kiss.*
— married to Yoongi | sujeong (@rmjsgjhjmvjjk) September 2, 2021
7. There will be a whole lot of this.
Proven fact: Jin’s wink makes your heart beat as fast as a half-hour of cardio.
— rita⁷ (@pasteldeyoongi) September 2, 2021
8. If HYBE wants to keep the gyms open, the least they can do is let ARMYs take a peek.
Did we say close the gyms? Forget that.
The way y'all jumped the boat from BIGHIT close the gyms to #workoutwithbts
Huh…. I love it!!
— JUNGKOOK Nayela⁷🧈 (@NayelaS_BTS) September 2, 2021
9. Taking care of your health is important.
Plus, seeing BTS exercise is 100x more motivating.
— ᴮᴱDebjani⁷ 🧈ᴾᵀᴰ Jungkook Day (@DebjaniBe) September 2, 2021
10. Big Hit Music is definitely listening, so it’s only a matter of time before it’s released.
They know everything that ARMYs want!